The Topsoil Company had previously worked with a consultant who had set up their campaigns, but they weren’t seeing the results that they wanted from their paid search efforts. They also felt their reporting was lacking and they were unable to gain an accurate picture of where their money was being spent.
What We Did
We carried out a free audit of their current ad account so that we could highlight where the current issues were and, more importantly, how we could rectify them.
After seeing the potential benefits, the client was happy for us to proceed with rebuilding their campaigns, using relevant keywords that had a strong buying intent. We started out with a small budget to prove our strategy, and after seeing the results, The Topsoil Company has decided to increase their spend with us exponentially over time.